Earn with Paid CMEfy Links
CMEfy allows you to charge your audience a one-time fee to view the CMEfy card (and any embedded content you may share) and perform a smart search for internet point-of-care activities.
Before creating a paid link, you'll need to connect a bank account or debit card where you can receive payouts from learner purchases:
- From the dashboard menu, select "Payouts"
- Follow the instructions to securely link your bank account
CMEfy partners with Stripe for secure payments and financial services.
Now, you're ready to monetize your CMEfy links:
- In your dashboard, choose a CMEfy link you've already created.
- Click on the $ sign under "More Actions"
- Select "Set Your Price"
- When setting a price for your CMEfy card, be sure to provide a whole number (no decimals or $ signs).
- When learners receive the CMEfy paid link, they will need to enter payment information to access your CMEfy card.
Note: CMEfy charges a 20% processing fee for each transaction.